Here are the baby clothes I've made so far. I still need to get snaps for the onesie. The monkey sleeper is a small (which looks to be about a 6m-9m) and everything else is a newborn (which I think means 3m)!
Wow! You finally posted them! They are beautiful, Elizabeth, you are really talented! I LOVE the little hat and booties!!!!! When Trish was pregnant with Mikey I bought so much stuff with safari theme...because your dad likes Africa so much...Kinda funny you are continuing that theme with yours. I am anxious to see them next time you visit, pictures are never as nice as seeing them in person.
4 comments:
Wow! You finally posted them! They are beautiful, Elizabeth, you are really talented! I LOVE the little hat and booties!!!!! When Trish was pregnant with Mikey I bought so much stuff with safari theme...because your dad likes Africa so much...Kinda funny you are continuing that theme with yours. I am anxious to see them next time you visit, pictures are never as nice as seeing them in person.
Everything is adorable, Elizabeth! We need to get together and sew. I want to get the pattern for that hat. Too cute.
OH MY GOSH !!!!
Elizabeth, you are a born seamstress! These baby clothes are awesome!
Really cute Elizabeth. I could never make something so small like those booties. ttoooooooo cute!
Post a Comment