Sunday, August 16, 2009

I couldn't BELIEVE it, but


Here is a picture of a quilt you have seen before, but you have never seen it with a big purple ribbon attached! On January 17, I posted some photos of the quilt being made. (Those pictures were a little better than this one, because I took this with my webcam since I can't locate my real camera right now)
Anyway, this past weekend, I took this quilt to a judged quilt show in Lore City, and I won BEST OF SHOW!!! I am sew excited!

3 comments:

Trish said...

That is SEWWWW AWESOME, Sharon! Congrats... see Kim was right. You do need to toot your own horn a little every now and then.

Kim said...

I don't know why you are surpirsed that you would take best in show. You work is awesomely beautiful. I wish I had half the skill you have.

Sheryl said...

That is a beautiful piece of work!!! You are such a piece of work!!!

Love, Sheryl