thanks for showing off my work mommy!!! and sharon I actually do not remember being invited to this blog....mom said you had posted stuff about my quilt and thats why I was not invited before.
mom and I went for a drive to a cross-stitch and embrodiery shop and I found the pattern. I bought it to work on for Pete for his retirement next year....since I am still without job and awaiting news from the FAA about getting back in.....and inbetween placing applications I worked on it. It got to a point I thought I would have it done by Christmas....but the more time and work I put into it I had it done in time for his birthday.
yes the moon and stars are beaded. I thought it looked to plain with a totally stiched moon...and the stars were all supposed to be french knots and although I am capable of doing french knots pretty good I really preffered to bead them.
9 comments:
That is just beautifulll! I will invite Krisha again. She was invited in before, when I first started the blog.
thanks for showing off my work mommy!!! and sharon I actually do not remember being invited to this blog....mom said you had posted stuff about my quilt and thats why I was not invited before.
Anyway, I'm glad you're here now. That project is JUST Beautiful, Krisha! Where did you get the pattern?
mom and I went for a drive to a cross-stitch and embrodiery shop and I found the pattern. I bought it to work on for Pete for his retirement next year....since I am still without job and awaiting news from the FAA about getting back in.....and inbetween placing applications I worked on it. It got to a point I thought I would have it done by Christmas....but the more time and work I put into it I had it done in time for his birthday.
I didn't even know you did cross stitch!
Absolutely Beatiful, Krisha...it took me three weeks to do HALF of a Christmas tree ornament....it is just too tedious for me.
beautiful
I can't get over how pretty this is. Are the moon and stars beaded?
yes the moon and stars are beaded. I thought it looked to plain with a totally stiched moon...and the stars were all supposed to be french knots and although I am capable of doing french knots pretty good I really preffered to bead them.
Post a Comment