David made this travel pillow for the car before his last trip home. He sent me a picture last night of two others that he made. He is getting really good at making a nice closure seam. He sent me a picture and asked if I could see where he closed it....hahaha. He is hooked!Monday, September 13, 2010
David's first sewing project
David made this travel pillow for the car before his last trip home. He sent me a picture last night of two others that he made. He is getting really good at making a nice closure seam. He sent me a picture and asked if I could see where he closed it....hahaha. He is hooked!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
That pillow is awesome! Now, he needs to make a quilt.
Wow I guess our creative genes even cross over into our boys! Great job Dave!
Maybe we can get Dylan and Josh sewing now, too.......... hehe.
Post a Comment