I pay attention, but no one else does. Candi bought me fabric for the challenge. I didn't get involved originally because I didn't want to worry about getting it done before christmas. I haven't started yet. Too much Christmas stuff to do.
Sharon you should invite Leslie to our blog. she does some amazing stuff with polymer clay that she would probably like to show off! Her email address is elrosewood@gmail.com
4 comments:
I pay attention, but no one else does. Candi bought me fabric for the challenge. I didn't get involved originally because I didn't want to worry about getting it done before christmas. I haven't started yet. Too much Christmas stuff to do.
my purse challange purse is complete.....i did it thinking we would be exchanging before christmas and was done when i found out otherwise.
Sharon you should invite Leslie to our blog. she does some amazing stuff with polymer clay that she would probably like to show off! Her email address is elrosewood@gmail.com
I think I have invited her before, but I'll do it again.
Post a Comment