Monday, March 28, 2011

Sewing Day at Kim's

Kim and Joann and I went to the Original Sewing and Quilt Expo in Cleveland on Thursday.  We had a great time together.  Then, we went to Kim's on Friday and sewed the day away.

Here are the things I finished there.  The blue one is a mini quilt that I made as a sample for a class I plan to teach at Touch of Thread.  The buttons aren't attached yet, but Leslie made them out of polymer clay, and they look like they were made for this quilt.


The five blocks are a Block of the Month project I am doing with my quilt guild.  I had the first three finished already, but I completed two more at Kim's, while demonstrating proper piecing techniques to Joann.

1 comment:

Kim said...

Sew I guess I am supposed to make all five blocks for the 3 months of the BOM?

I also wanted to tell you Sharon that I got my regular edging foot out and adjusted my stitch to be a scant quarter of an inch using that. I then made those same log cabin blocks that we both made for the "O" and they came out at exactly 6".
Kim