Monday, May 9, 2011

Honey Comb Quilt


I made this quilt over the weekend for the shop in Zanesville as a shop sample.  I'm going to beg Martha to let me keep it after the kits are all sold, because I absolutely love it.  If she says no, I'll have to buy one of the kits and make another one for myself.  There is a lot of Applique in this quilt.  So, I don't really want to make it again, but I will if I "have" to. 

4 comments:

Kim said...

That is REALLY cute. Did they get the patterns in for that coffee can thing?

Sharon said...

We don't have the can caddy patterns yet.

Kim said...

OK I don't know what is going on. I put a comment here 3 days ago. Then for the last 2 days I couldn't even get in Blogger. Now my previous comment is gone.

Anyway. this is WAY cute Sharon. YOu reply to me was also erased. But I got it.

Sharon said...

Wow, I don't know how that happened either. I think I'm the only one who can erase stuff on this blog, and I didn't do it.