
Candi and I joined the Bag Ladies purse of the Month Club at A Piece in Time Quilt Shop in Akron. Here is the first project - called Wave on Wave. The tope picture is the front with all the wavy appliques, and the bottom picture is the back. It has three pockets on the back, one for glasses, one for a pen or scissors, and one for my cell phone.
I hope Candi posts a picture of hers as well. Oh, and by the way, the striped fabric and the dark green fabric are both leftovers from Joann's Christmas quilt. I love using leftovers up in these smaller projects. All the fabric in this purse is out of my "stash".
2 comments:
Beautiful...you are amazing, someday I want to be just like you!
I like it. All the pockets are cool. I want to make myself a really cool diaper bag!!
Post a Comment