Sunday, February 22, 2009

old project


I told Joanne I was going to post this when I was trying to describe the crazy curves pattern to her. I loved how this project turned out. It is still not bound in this picture. The binding was black.

3 comments:

Sharon said...

It looks like the quilting isn't done either. Have you quilted it yet?

We went to a quilting retreat weekend and each one of us made one of these. I still have mine and it's my favorite quilt! Mine is in fallish colors.

Candi said...

She qulted and binded it a long time ago...she just posted this picture so that Joann could see it. She tied it off. She used my templates from the retreat to make it, because she liked my butterfly one so much.

Sharon said...

Oops! I should have looked at who posted this! I thought it was Candi's quilt. It was Candi who went to the quilt retreat with me, not Trish.

No wonder I was thinking it looked different than I remembered.