Sunday, March 29, 2009

Trish's Visit and My Project


Trish, your quilt is just awesome! We had sew much fun while Trish was here! I loved every minute. The younger generation in our family are all awesome, and I just love spending time with them any time I can! Let's all try to make our family togetherness a priority!


Anyway, here is the project I made while Trish was having fun with my quilting machine and my embroidery machine. My project is a "Quilt in a Day" pattern. I love it, but it did take me more than a day. I think the only way you can finish it in a day is if you are working on your own with no interruptions, but what fun would that be? I'd rather take two days for the project and have Trish around to hinder my progress!!
It's not quilted yet, but I'll probably put it on my quilter tomorrow and get busy on that.

7 comments:

Trish said...

It is beautiful, Sharon!!! I knew it would be. =) I am pretty good at interrupting, aren't I?? LOL. I want to see this quilted next weekend!!

Candi said...

I think Jody IS coming next weekend...Jill is confusing me daily, but it doesn't matter..the more the merrier....I mean...the faster the time will pass without my husband. Boohooohooooooo

Candi said...

Oh....great quilt too, Sharon

Kim said...

Is that for me??????? hahahahaha

Sharon said...

Does that mean you like it, Kim? I can make one for you if you want me to.

Kim said...

Sharon, stars....stripes....patriotic theme..........duh?

Trish said...

lmao