I began the day cleaning house and doing laundry...I didn't know what to do with the huge bag of ginger gold apples Randy bought at Sunny Slope this week...I know this isn't really a sew or craft thing to do, but I just got sew involved with putting apples in the crock pot, I never started sewing like I had originally planned. Sew...I had to put SOMETHING on the blog, since Sharon is the only one who ever posts anything. Her projects are beautiful...mine today is YUMMY. I also put a bunch of peaches in the freezer. This was the product of half of the twenty pound bag he bought...minus what I snacked on while cooking. WELL...you have to taste stuff! Enjoy apples and squash this fall....its my favorite season for eating!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Those apples are very crafty, Candi, and I wanted to point out that I'm not the only one who posts. I just post the most. That's because:
1. I'm retired.
2. I have a shop to sew in.
3. I'm obsessed with sewing and quilting.
4. I love to toot my horn.
5. The comments I receive stroke my big ego.
LOL...ok
That looks really yummy. I am learning how to use my new sewing machine now. I am amazed at all it will do!
Me too...
it is....yummy
So mom doesn't cook much... but she sure is getting good at baking! We should have a sew day where she makes one of her apple pies (or apple crisp) and I make the squash chowder I got her hooked on this past weekend. This is my favorite season for eating too, Mom. Fall flavors are fantastic... so cozy! I am so happy it is cooling down. I am even looking forward to winter. (I am sure by febuary I will be kicking myself in the @$$ for saying that)
Hey I spelled February wrong in that...
you shouldnt have said anything...I never noticed
I noticed immediately.
Post a Comment