This is the diaper bag I made for Trisha and Maggie... I added some lady bugs to the side to help reinforce the shoulder strap...I was not originally happy with the way it turned out, but went to her house and fixed it....now it is perfect.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
I thought they were already perfect. What did you do to "fix" them?
It is really cute Candi. When are you off work so we can talk?
I am off Friday Saturday and Sunday (about as close to retirement as I get for a LONG time), or any day after 3:30 my time....'cept Thursday I work till 5:30
Oh....I just satin stitched better around the outline.....with my new Viking.
Kim, Why don't you want to know when I'm home sew you can talk to me? Are you mad at me.
I love the diaper bag =) I am glad you posted it.
she just loves me more...LOL
Post a Comment