
Some of you already saw this at Candi's because I put it in the White Moose exchange. Leslie was the one who finally ended up with it, but I just love it. I can't wait to see it hanging in her house at Christmastime.
Here is a blog for our latest crafts.
3 comments:
I really loved it too. I thought about snagging it from Leslie, but she seemed to like it so much I didn't want to hurt her feelings. =) I was excited to see it done since you showed me the panel before sewing it together.
Sharon you really do beautiful work, and you do sew much! I wish I had all the time you do. I should since I am retired, but there just doesn't seem to be as many hours in my day as yours!
I loved the quilt also...for the few minutes I had possession of it. I really love the platter mom painted though. It is proudly displayed in my kitchen above my cabinet. I don't have many of mom's things...so it will be treasured.
Post a Comment