I decided to keep myself busy this weekend and being inspired by Candi and the sign she made for her Chiropractor, I made this quilted sign for Dr Moss's Clinic. I know that Dr Moss is not quite as easy on the eyes as Candi's Doctor, but he is one of the finest human beings that I know.
He made our losing Cara so much easier. He made me understand without making the decision for me that Cara needed to go to the Rainbow Bridge. I admire him as a Vet, Humanitarian and friend. Until James graduates I will have a hard time finding another Vet.
6 comments:
How CUUUTE!!!! Oh my GOSH, Kim, I love it! And I bet he did also! What was his reaction????
That is awesome. Did you have a pettern for that, or is it your own design?
He LOVES it and can't wait to put it up behind the reception desk. He said I shouldn't have done it and I said I needed to, to keep my mind off Cara.
The Cat and the Dog are from a pattern set I bought at Joanns. But the hanging itself, where things are olaced etc, was a collaboration between Krisha and I.
Dr Moss also became an American today! I went to the swearing in ceremony. It was awsome and he is so proud to be an American.
my mommy does good work!!!! And she thunk up most of it on her own.....I just gave some suggestions on placement.
Dr Moss sent me the following via Facebook chat. I was not here when he sent it. so he didn't get my response.
"Kim I can't stay long. You don't know how much I appreciate that wall hanging. I will always treasure it. Not just for the reasons it was given but as a memory of you and the wonderful family that you have invited me into."
Kim this is BEAUTIFUL. You did an awesome job.
Post a Comment