Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Purse Challenge


Trish and I had a purse challenge with some fat quarters I bought on clearance while at the Sokum Fest with Sharon. I just divied up the fabric, and we had to use each fabric at least once in the purse, but were also allowed to add fabric if we wanted. I guess Maggie picked Trisha's purse as the winner. She did a great job with this paper pieced maple leaf pattern, didnt she? I used some redwork to quilt some of mine, and some wonder under applique leafs.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I thought Trish's was stars until I read your post. Both of them are bautiful.

Sharon said...

That purse is a little too big for Maggie to carry, don't you thnk?

Trish said...

Lol. Maggie tries to carry every purse she comes across.... so Mom made her a purse of her very own!