Sunday, October 3, 2010

Recipe for a Happy Life


I saw a plaque set that had this on it in a Figi's catalogue and I liked it sew much I decided to make my own version.

I know it is too small to read sew I will tell you that it says
Live like heaven begins tomorrow.
Love like you have never been hurt before.
Dance like no one is watching.
Sing like no one is listening.

5 comments:

Sharon said...

That's really nice Kim! Bet you saved a lot of money by making it yourself instead of buying the set from Figi.

Kim said...

I did save alot, but it was also fun designing my own!

Candi said...

Love it. You are really burning up that sewing machine lately, Kim, bet you never spend any time with Pete.

Kim said...

All he ever does is watch Star Gate. I don't like that show, sew I come up to my room and sew.

Anonymous said...

Sewing is more funner than watching TV anyway