Saturday, January 17, 2009

Wooly Sheep

Here is another of my latest projects. Hate to brag, but I just love this one. I call it "Wooly Sheep" The appliques are made of real wool, and the background piecing is what they call homespun. Above is the label that I embroidered onto muslin and put on the back of the wallhanging. Ladies, it is always important to document on the project somewhere who made it and when. That way, when you die and your project is looked at in the future, you will become a historic artist like Picasso.

This is a wallhanging sized quilt, it measures 13 wide by 15" high.


3 comments:

Candi said...

I love this quilt! I think you should make a hostess gift out of it next time I have a party....or....hmmmmmm...my birthday is coming up!

Sharon said...

This was made from a kit, Candi! The kit is available in the latest Keepsake Quilts catalog. Do you get that catalog?

Trish said...

I LOVE this. too cute. It could be made a really cute baby quilt.... with the right colors...