



Ok so I found the "New Post" and it looks like here is where I can get the pictures... Yep here they are. The Black Butterfly measures 9" deep, 14" wide, and has a zip closure.
The Litttle Brown one, is 4" deep and 12" wide. The flowers are "iron on". The Purple Print and Black Multi are both 9" deep and 12 1/2" wide. The one as you can see has a flap and magnetic snap and the purple just has the magnetic snap.
So, I'looking forward to having all of you on the 7th.
See you then.
4 comments:
Yay, Joann! I love your purses.
I loved the purses also...I saw them up close at her house...God, I wish pictures did a better job at showing how beautiful Joann's purses are....
I loved all of these bags, Joann! The suede one with the flowers was my favorite. You are awesome at making purses!!! The pictures dont do them justice at all.
You gals are just too kind. I'v made yet another one, which I am using so you can all see it tomorrow. At least we won't have to cancel because of the weather.
Speaking of zippers... I am fairly competent at putting them in, so if you want I will do a class on zippers next time.
Post a Comment