
OK, so I take care of this really cute little boy...who remarkably resembles this Fisher Price "little people" charactor, named "Eddie". Sew, I am making him a book bag for school with this embroidery design on it...it is my first attempt at digitizing on my own. I bought the digitizing program for myself for Christmas...since the last two Christmases, my request was ignored.
I cannot take much credit...I copied a color page off the Fisher Price web site, and colored it in, and outlined it. It is pretty rough around the edges...but after looking at it, I thought it looked like a picture that a child colored...so, I guess it will be fitting for the intended project.
Seriously, look at the little chubby round cheeks, and bleach blond hair...Isn't this going to be a great personalized book bag? I don't even need to put his name on it.

3 comments:
That turned out really cute, Mom. =)
Wow Candi, that is really good for your first try. Mine was much worse that that. (don't let Chelle see it she will tear it apart) and you are right it looks just like the little boy!
That is apsolutely awesome!
Post a Comment