Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Now all I have to do is reassemble the shirt


Here is an updated photo of my pumpkin sweatshirt

6 comments:

Kim said...

Let me be the first to say, THAT IS ADORABLE!

Sharon said...

That is SEW KEWYOOT! And I agree the pirate is great for Mikey. I can't wait to see it on Friday.

Candi said...

I finished putting it together this morning. I added some autumn color striped patches to the elbows...it turned out sew cute I want to wear it around and show it off, but I promised I would take it easy today, so I am going to lay around and do nothing.

Kim said...

Thank you for not breaking your promise. I hope you are feeling better and you sweatshirt is WAAAY cewl.

Trish said...

adorable, mom! is that a leaf patterned stitch you used to sew the patches down?... it kind of looks like it in the picture but i wasnt sure...

Candi said...

Yes. it is....very observant.