Thursday, October 15, 2009

The project I am finishing today

This week I am purging my infinished projects from my life. I started this quilt months ago for a friend of ours who had their first grandchild. Blankets are forever though...so better late than never. It is big enough to last till he is two or so...so I actually had a long time left before I HAD to finish it. I just stitched in the ditch to quilt it...the high pile batting gave it a really cushy look.
I did rest yesterday, Kim, but my brain didn't, so first thing this morning I put this together. I had most of the pieces cut and planned....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow, Candi, that is VERY kyewoool. Did you do the embroidery on your Designer one.

Candi said...

I did the embroidery on my Kenmore months ago...I posted a few of the squares when I started it...they are the Dakota Night Time Critters collection...the first design CD I purchased when I found out I was having grandbabies. The pajamas are applique...so I learned to machine applique with these designs.

Kim said...

Very cool Candi. Look at all you are getting done! But please don't work too hard.

Trish said...

very cute, mom!