Sunday, November 15, 2009

Do you know what a PITA quilt is


This was the biggest PITA project I have ever completed. Do you know what PITA stands for? "Pain In The @$$" It looks pretty good, finally, but please don't look very close!


I bought the pattern for this at a quilt shop in Glenwood Springs when I took the train to Kim's earlier this year - I'm finally getting to the projects I bought on that trip!


Kim, I will always remember my trips to SLC to visit. But I can't wait till you live close enough that we can visit a lot more often! I haven't heard from you for a while. I hope it's just because you're busy.

2 comments:

Candi said...

It is beautiful...even more so in person. I am happy to be learning to sew under such a master craftswoman.

Trish said...

This is BEAUTIFUL Sharon!