Saturday, November 7, 2009

Trish and Candi's evening project

This evening while Randy was watching the OSU game, Trish and I decided since it has been so long since we did anything crafty together, we would make the baby girls some snugglies. The dark bright colored one is for Roxanna...we are going to give it to her when she is born. The other one is Maggie's...here she is modeling her's. It has little lady bugs, caterpillers, and bees on it. I absolutely love putting this pattern together....it is alot of fun, and SEW cute!

3 comments:

Sharon said...

How long will you continue to exploit Maggie as a model for your latest craft? She's going to grow up thinking you have to make everything you wear!

Candi said...

Well...since she was the only baby here. She is the model. We pay her in product. You didn't say anything about my comment that it had been so long since we did anything crafty together...actually...to anyone else reading, we spent an AWESOME day with Sharon sewing Friday. We finished all of Jessica'a shower gifts. I will need to have Jessica bring the quilt over for me to take a picture of it completed, because I am a dork and didn't take one.

Kim said...

Very cute. GO BUCKS!!!!