He is my chiropractor.....
Oh, and he is holding a welcome sign I made for his office...it is a sawtooth cat block, and has magnets sewed into it to hold it on his office door. I fell in love with this pattern when Sharon showed me the quilt she made for Dylan. It is paperpieced. I made this one as a gift for Dr. Blood for being such great support to me the past few months after my MD abandoned me, and since my recent setback. I kinda thought the sawtooth back looked like a spine, and "WELCOME BACK" sounds appropriate for a chiropractors office, don't you think?
11 comments:
Oh you mean there is a quilt thingy in that pic.....all I saw was a VERY attractive chiropracter....Kinda makes me wish *I* had back problems just so I could go see him.....Too bad he is married
Whoa....I think I'm having back problems. Can you refer me to him please? Oh, and the quilt is really nice, too.
Nice work Candi. I know if I had a Chiropractor that nice looking, I wouldn't procrastinate going in for adjustments!
I don't procrastinate! I don't recommend throwing a disk to need his services,but if you need a chiropractor, might as well enjoy the view, right?
Honestly though, he is a good man, and has helped me ALOT physically and emotionally through this....he deserved the whole quilt.
...and to think she gets massages from this guy. He is even more smokin hot in person. =D
Can we get a rear view please? (of the Dr, not the quilt)
KIMBERLY ANN EDWARDS!!!!
I am not sure he would agree to that, but I will try. When I ask him if I can take a picture of his backside....how should I put it delicately that my sisters think he is hot?
LMAO... oh, and speaking of butts, those massages Mom gets from him are BUTT MASSAGES! I haven't noticed his backside yet. His face is just so nice I haven't noticed that area yet.
He really doesn't give me massages, my female chiropractor does that.
Post a Comment