Thursday, March 4, 2010

My MINI-MOMMY-LIKE PURSE


Okay so I love my moms purse that she made. I however dont carry anything except my wallet phone and keys most of the time so making a purse that big for me would be STUPID. So mom put the pattern on her nifty scanner and shrunk it. So I made me a purse too using the same pattern only smaller......and its SEW PERFECT!

4 comments:

Kim said...

I just shrunk the pattern to 66% and widened the strap so you can still turn it rightside out through that little neck. I was working on another one of the big ones (actually 2) for the girls I worked with at Dr Moss's clinic/

Sharon said...

Awesome. I am sew happy that we are all doing these creative things. And, I think if Mom were still here, she would be making stuff with us as well.

Candi said...

I LOVE it Krisha...and I am sew glad you are thinking of coming back to Ohio! We are going to have sew much fun crafting and sewing together.

Trish said...

Love it!