Friday, April 9, 2010

Little Girl Caplet


I made this for my chiropractor's daughter, Evelyn...I just fell in love with this little caplet pattern, and it is sew easy to make, and everyone just dotes over it. Sharon asked me to go to a show with her in September, and I am going to make sesveral of these and my snugglies to take with me. Since this cost me about 2 bucks to make, I think this will be a pretty popular item, becuase I can sell it reasonably priced....it is also relatively quick to make, so I won't have to price it too high for my time. It takes about 3/4 yard of fabric, so I can buy remnants...and there are ALWAYS fleece remnants...and fleece is ALWAYS on sale for 40-50% off, so remnants are about $2.50 a yard! The teddy bear embroidery design is a free retired design from bunnycup.com.

3 comments:

Kim said...

I hope Brandi has a girl so you can make her one of these!

Sharon said...

Candi, that came out adorable!

Trish said...

sewwwwwwwww cute mom! i love the one you made for maggie too.