Well, To make a long story short, I took my embroidery machine to another machine mechanic for a second opinion, down in Parkersburg. Later, after I did some more errands then arrived at home - 3 hours after dropping it off, Mack called me and said my machine is ready! I said "Already? What do I owe you?"
His reply: "Ninety Dollars"
He also informed me that the other mechanic had obviously not even taken the machine apart to look inside. Since I got a very strong sales pitch on a new Janome 11000, I assume he (the first mechanic) just wanted to sell me a new machine. I will never set foot in his shop again. Even though he has a lot of really cool classes there.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is GREAT!!! I am happy for you, and you should continue to enjoy your Designer 1 with all its parts. Don't be sorry. I shoudl bring Trisha's BabyLoc down to the guy who fixed your and see if we got bad advice also.
YAY Sharon, I am sew happy for you and I am glad that you got a second opinion.
HAPPY SEWING!
Post a Comment