We had Elizabeth's shower today at our country club....We all made her stuff...I actually finished the last piece of this ensemble this afternoon, minutes before walking out the door to set up for the shower. This is all of the accessories...a diaper bag, quilt, recieving blanket, changing pad, and snuggly pouch. I feel like I have been working a decade on this. I don't want to see any more fabric with this theme again.
The hearts are appliqued. I used freezer paper and spray adhesive which I was introduced to by Kim. I will never pin appliques again! It made it sew easy to line up the four patches, so that the points are PERFECT. But I like the bow in the middle that would hide a center point imperfection anyways.
It is a Simplicity pattern which also includes a bib and boppy cover that I chose not to make, the receiving blanket is just serged around the edges, and the changing pad is backed with rubberized fabric and serged. They were not in the pattern.
2 comments:
I love this set Candi. It almost makes me want to have another baby so you can make me one. NOT!!!!!!!
Oh come on... you need another baby, Aint Keyum. LMAO. This set really does look great, Mom. Love you!
Post a Comment