Sunday, June 7, 2009

Trisha's gifts to Elizabeth



Trisha made Elizabeth's gifts also...she made a diaper bag using an enlarged version of a purse she made for herself. She got the pattern from Sharon. The fabric is the left overs from her kitchen cushions..how resourceful! It is absolutely awesomely COOL!







She also made this car seat cover, with a peep hole for those blustery Ohio winter days, so little Isaac doesn't get cold. The giraffes coordinate with her car seat. The car seat in the picture is not their's, it is one I bought for Jessica and David, but we put it on this one to model the cover for everyone.

2 comments:

Kim said...

I hope eventually to be as creative as you all are. These are beautiful.

Trish said...

Thanks, Kim. =) It is in the Edwards blood. It will all start flowing for you once you are back home and around us. I can't wait!