Sunday, November 8, 2009

For Dylan and Amanda's Baby Boy


I hear the baby's "theme" is going to be airplanes...His name is going to be Chase. I am using up some fabric stash. I am broke because workers comp is fighting me about my most recent reinjury. Recycled blue jean pocket, old shirt, and a set of sheets, and vetoed fabric I bought for the back of David's quilt and changed my mind....don't tell.

4 comments:

Sharon said...

That is AWESOME, Candi! I didn't know about the problem with Worker's Comp.

Candi said...

Yes, old employer is trying to fight that it is a new injury. Four doctors say its aggravation of an old injury. I may have to hire an attorney. I am sick of this, I just want to feel better, and go back to work...get on with my life.

Trish said...

Although I was there when you made it and told you so then I thought I would still post that I think this is adorable.

Kim said...

It is very cute Candi. I just wish I was there to help you through all the BS. Maybe you should just go into the snuggle sack business!