
Candi spent the day here with me, and we went to a craft show. The weather was too nice, and there wasn't a very good turn out at the craft show. Candi got a lot of compliments on her snugglies, though. We went down to my shop after the craft show and did some sewing. Here is the snuggley she made today.
6 comments:
Sorry Candi! you know that I LOVE this Harley Snuggie. I was really busy yesterday trying to get my computer running and printers connected. Nothing seemed to go right. Just got on this morning. I wish I had a tiny grandbaby that I could buy that snuggie for:(
She's not selling this one. She made it as a gift.
I made this for a good friend of mine who just had a baby...he is ape shit about Harleys. He was a huge supporter when I rode the MS 150....gave me thousands of dollars every year I rode. I thought this was a pretty small gesture of appreciation. Do you think it looks like the Harley emblem?
Mark will LOVE this, Mom. =) BTW Kim and Sharon, this is for the same person's baby who I made the harley quilt for.
I guess it does, cuz I thought it was the Harley Logo until I zoomed in after you asked that. Did you create that in Customizer???
I created it on APHASIZER...I love that program, even if it probably does duplicate alot of things the customizer does.
Post a Comment