Per Sharons advisement, I am showing different views, so you can see how it works...and I used a "newborn" teddy bear, and one approximately 8 months old...obese, and with a gigantrous head, to show you there is room to grow. (if the baby has a head this big, I may have to make a custom size hood) Step one...completely open the outer flaps, and pouch to put baby in. Step two, fold flaps over baby. Step three, pull pouch over entire thing...easy. Maggie kicks out of it when she is awake, but sleeps well in it. It is pretty big for her yet, but functional. It does not fit as tight as it apears on the big teddy, but he is way fat.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
That's what I'm talking about! Now I get it!
Oh, and by the way, how many of these did you get done last night during your all nighter?
I had seven pinned and ready to go, but when I started getting where I couldnt focus, I quit, rather than botch them. I stayed up till 1...and got up at 7 this morning. Randy came home for about an hour this morning and told me his results of the sleep study were definite sleep apnea during REM sleep. I think he should tahnk me for saving his very life. I told him he should have had this test YEARS ago!
I didn't get it either, until this post. Good suggestion Sharon. I am glad that Randy had that test dome too! Are they going to put him on oxygen while he sleeps?
Post a Comment