Why does it only do that weird text mess up thing to my posts???? I said "Mom and Sharon saw this one in the making but I liked it so much...". I hope David likes it. Jessica plans on having her wear it when he sees her the first time. Awww warm fuzzy feelings. <3
It does that to me sometimes too...I just view it and fiddle with putting a bunch of spaces in to make the text go down, OR when you format the picture...left right center, click none, then you can drag the picture where you want it. I LOVE this onsie Trisha...I think it will be a BIG hit with David, and his shipmates who see it.
8 comments:
Why does it only do that weird text mess up thing to my posts???? I said "Mom and Sharon saw this one in the making but I liked it so much...". I hope David likes it. Jessica plans on having her wear it when he sees her the first time. Awww warm fuzzy feelings. <3
It does that to me sometimes too...I just view it and fiddle with putting a bunch of spaces in to make the text go down, OR when you format the picture...left right center, click none, then you can drag the picture where you want it. I LOVE this onsie Trisha...I think it will be a BIG hit with David, and his shipmates who see it.
Cutesie Onesie.
Hey, now that Jessica cut out her first toat bag, why don't we invite her in? We don't have to hide the quilts from her anymore.
I think that is a good idea Sharon. Lets do it.
Is the tag removable? It is very cute, but I can see the tag getting in the way.
I made it so that the bottom half of the tag is not sewn down so her pants don't come up over it. Mom and Sharon both suggested it.
I invited Jessica to join the group, but I don't think she has responded yet.
kewl. I wonder if she has looked yet. I will ask her tomorrow.
Post a Comment