I did this for Tiff and James. The red fabric is the same fabric I used to make the cross stitch for their wedding. I still have some things to learn and this is far from perfect, but it comes from the heart. The embroidered words say "Always remember the significance of this simple gesture" "Holding each other's hands" (from the piece Eric did at the wedding)
Saturday, November 21, 2009
One more Christmas project done
I did this for Tiff and James. The red fabric is the same fabric I used to make the cross stitch for their wedding. I still have some things to learn and this is far from perfect, but it comes from the heart. The embroidered words say "Always remember the significance of this simple gesture" "Holding each other's hands" (from the piece Eric did at the wedding)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow, Kim! That is totally awesome! Tiffany and James will love it. Will you be shipping it to them, or are you all getting together sometime over the holiday?
I am sending it, we are going to have a big get together when I coma home.....for GOOD!
that is so pretty Kim. Sniffle. I am such a sap.
BEAUTIFUL JOB, Kim, I love it. I missed so many crafts while I was in Punta Cana...now I must play catch up.
Post a Comment