A quilt shop hired me to make a quilt for them! She wanted a quilt to use as a sign for her booth when she goes to shows as a vendor. I delivered it to her today, and she was ecstatic with it.
Since I know how it is to have NOBODY comment on your post....I will make a comment. I know you are probably tired of being awesome, Sharon, but there is no other word to describe you and your many many crafts. I asked you to post some of the things you were working on, and it is obvious you have kept yourself up to your ears in sewing. I love your projects!
That is beautiful, Sharon! You really did a great job. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. When I got a break from classes I wanted to kind of avoid the computer for a while and REALLY give myself a break.
2 comments:
Since I know how it is to have NOBODY comment on your post....I will make a comment. I know you are probably tired of being awesome, Sharon, but there is no other word to describe you and your many many crafts. I asked you to post some of the things you were working on, and it is obvious you have kept yourself up to your ears in sewing. I love your projects!
That is beautiful, Sharon! You really did a great job. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. When I got a break from classes I wanted to kind of avoid the computer for a while and REALLY give myself a break.
Post a Comment