I am downloading new embroidery designs and making stuff for everyone but myself. I am busy with baby and wedding showers, graduations, retirements, and new homes... Sewww........I am chosing to make this project with the "other side" of some blue jeans i am recycling...just for something different. This is going to be part of Krisha's graduation gift, but I will not say what the finished project will be right now, just in case she does come on here and peek....I will post it again after the 26th.
The second picture is an invention I have been working on for about a month...mostly in my head ...after trying to make one real quick when I initially thought it up. I have made many improvements to the craftsmanship, as well as making it a duplicatible product. Since showing my original protocol, I have had many people tell me it is an excellent concept. It is a golf ball sleeve to attach to the side of a golf bag. The tight elastic hole on top lets you pop 6 balls into a rigid tube, that fall into a soft bottom pouch at the bottom, also closed with elastic, which allows you to squeeze one ball out at a time...the next ball then falls into the pouch. The sturdy cardboard tubes are from bolts of home decor fabric. I covered them in vinal before slipping the cloth over it....making it somewhat rainproof. Thanks for the tubes, Sharon! (She got me some from the quilt shop where she works and even cut them to size. I am going to make two or three of them to display and sell at out country club pro shop.
4 comments:
Is the unicorn a Dakota Collectible? and don't worry krisha is not on this blog.
Nope, it is from embroidery.com...do you want me to send it to you?
I really like the unicorn in that thread. It is very pretty. =) I can't wait til we can play with embroidery designs again, mom!
What made you wan to make something like the golf ball tube. I can't imagine that there is no where elese to put you golf balls.
Post a Comment