Saturday, July 25, 2009

PUT ME IN THE ZOO Snuggly


















I created this snuggly for a cousin of Randy's daughter's baby shower, then I packed it up with other misc. gifts, and tucked the hood underneath the bottom pouch as a gift bag. The idea came from PUT ME IN THE ZOO. I have always wanted to make a baby shower themed around favorite childhood books, and have everyone (as part of their gift) bring a favorite childhood book to start the baby's library. I may do that for Jessica, so start thinking of books.

The fabric in this snuggly is comfy fleece...it is SEW soft! The dots are appliqued on.

I should have taken a pic of it folded up, but just imagine the hood portion not there....it holds everything securely together.Its actually a very attractive gift bag.

I was going to put a face on the hood, but decided against it. How could I make a face as cute as a little baby's face poking out under the hood?

3 comments:

Sharon said...

Candi, that is sew cute. You couldn't find something as cool as that at a store!

Kim said...

Candi that really turned out great! Sew much better than a store bought gift.

Trish said...

MOM... That is ADORABLE. My mother is brilliant.