
This is a picture of a quilt I am making for Krisha. It's on my frame, ready to start quilting. What you can't see on this photo is the Unicorn that is in the middle. I think I posted that earlier when I finished making it. I finally finished all the piecing last night. Now, to start quilting! As I quilt, I will add to this post so you can see the progression of the quilt.
Here is a video of my quilting. Having this machine is like having an employee who never complains, just keeps on working and working. She rarely even takes a break.
Okay, now I have quilted some of the unicorn, hand guided. In other words, I didn't let the computer do the quilting on the unicorn. I took over the quilter from her and did some custom quilting on my own. I hope I didn't ruin the unicorn!
2 comments:
awesome! ;)
I didn't know you could put video on here til you told me you did this. That is really cool... I bet you have fun with that machine! The quilt is beautiful.
Post a Comment