Monday, November 23, 2009

Tis the season...

So I made stockings yesterday. Mikey wanted a new one and he picked out the fabrics for his. I didn't like the one I had so I made one for myself. Jesse said he liked his the way it was. Maggie didn't have one yet. And Jesse's partner is staying with us for a while so I made one for him and one for his son (the one with the flames). It was a small but fun project. =)

8 comments:

Sharon said...

Very nice! How does Maggie like hers? And how old is the boy with the flame stocking?

Trish said...

I will have to ask her when she can talk =P. Braydon (the boy with the flame stocking) is 5.

Candi said...

One of my best memories of Christmas was the huge stockings my mom made all of us. They were all the same though....huge red and white flannel...they hung on the stair case, like we hang ours now. I have no idea where our moms stockings went to... :(

Candi said...

nice job, by the way, our stockings are store bought. <:O

Trish said...

What a nice memory... we need to make stockings for the "additions" (spouses and children).

Sharon said...

I still have my red and white striped huge stocking. But I hardly ever put it out at Christmas anymore, because Paul won't fill it up for me.

Kim said...

I have mine also. I don't put it out because Pete and I have matching stockings. I may give it to my first grandchild, re-embroidered with thier name.

Trish said...

Thats a really cool idea, Kim!