I am just about done making the top on this simple quilt. It is far from perfect. I can't seem to sew in a straight line. But I am getting better. Anyway. I am going to give this to Krisha when she comes back from OKC.
Sunday, June 7, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Awesome...you should name it the "CHEECHEE MUNCH" quilt!!!!
Doesn't that make you feel OLD? It seems like YESTERDAY!
Kim, You are a NATURAL! How long are you staying when you come in June? It would only take a few hours to quilt that on my new machine. Or, perhaps, leave it here in June for quilting, pick it up in August when you come for the wedding and I'll have it done for you.
BTW, is Krisha coming for the wedding?
Yes Krisha is coming for the wedding. She will just be there Fri-Sun as far as I know.
In true Pete fashion, he told me this morning that if I didn't go and buy that quilt of the month from Joann HE would. So that willnow be my next project. Candi if you want you can send me the blocks that you have that you don't want. I can use them in the pillow shams.
I will send them this week! Good for you, you GO GIRL! I like Pete more every day. You needed a project to lose sleep over like the rest of us do.
Why didn't I see this post before? Kim I LOVE THIS! It looks awesome! Way better than my first attempts at applique! And I really love sock monkeys, too. I saw a sock monkey sweater I almost got for Mikey last winter, but the freakin thing cost $45. Apples and oranges I guess. Great job!
Post a Comment